CAREERS AT LUCILLE'S
Lucille's is always seeking dynamic candidates for every position.
Send your C.V. to join the Lucille's group:
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Lucille`s is a fast-growing restaurant chain that thrives on offering a unique employee experience within a fun, fast-paced, and ’feel good’ ambiance.
As the HR Manager, you will act as Business Partner to support Lucille`s growth plans with a prime focus on driving employee engagement and productivity. You will be responsible to build and evolve the HR function on the full scope of HR activities, including talent acquisition, on-boarding, compensation, talent development and retention.
You will work closely with the Executives to set the HR priorities and provide ongoing counsel and coaching to the leadership team to preserve Lucille`s Culture and Values.
- Ensure HR practices are fully integrated to the restaurant’s brand, culture and values.
- Oversee the entire talent acquisition process to hire the best talent, provide quality on-the-job training, and embrace Lucille`s values.
- Review, implement and monitor the recognition and retention tools.
- Manage all talent management processes.
- Serve as the main point of contact for compensation, incentives, and payroll administration.
- Act as the subject matter expert on HR policies and practices across all Lucille`s restaurants.
- Manage employee relations providing conflict resolution or coaching as needed.
- Provide on-going training to the leadership team to instill a supportive management mindset.
Required experience & skills
- Bachelor`s degree in Human Resources management with 5 years of experience as HR Business Partner.
- Exposure to the restaurant/hospitality industry, an asset.
- Proven project management/leadership skills.
- Ease to interface with all levels of leadership.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion to drive change and achieve concrete results.
- High energy and comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong motivational and people skills.
- Perfectly bilingual.